I was tagged by Christine for the Crazy 8’s. Admittedly I have never been very good at following through with something like this, but I figured I’d give it a shot this time.
8 Things I’m Looking Forward to:
1. For my virus-turn-infection to finally be gone.
2. Returning to VN someday.
3. Finding some direction for adoption #2. (No big hurry–but plenty of info to sift through….)
4. A few trips we have planned this fall/winter.
5. Getting my sewing machine fixed and beginning a new project.
6. Going to the local consignment sale on Thursday.
7. Our minor kitchen improvements (which can hopefully happen later this summer).
8. Having the anxiety of the wedding shoot behind me.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Ate brunch with my in-laws.
2. Took a nap.
3. Sorted through some of the hand-me-downs we got for Lya.
4. Caught up on some blog-reading.
5. Ate three popsicles–hey, it feels good on my throat.
6. Pulled some weeds…so many many more to go.
7. Ordered some new undies & a bra.
8. Hung out, talking with Nick
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Travel to see friends more easily.
2. Make money from home.
4. Help Lya get back into an awesome nap/night sleep routine.
5. Write more openly on my blog.
6. Schedule, study for, and take the GRE. That way it would just be done for future use.
7. Go to Monday night yoga–Nick’s class schedule conflicts.
8. Live closer to friends and family.
8 Shows I Watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
3. The Office
4. Brothers and Sisters
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Mentalist (okay, I kinda like this one, but haven’t watched it much…)
8. The View
And I’m tagging:
Whoops! That’s not 8, so if you want to play along, leave me a comment so I can see your 8’s!